Kings Chapel Apostolic Church - Registered Charity number: - 1124539
On Sunday the seventh (7th) day of the month of January 1996 our Church was officially set in order.
In order to establish our work on a more efficient and permanent basis, we, the members of the local assembly at, King’s Chapel, affirm our belief that God's people should be meticulously (with attention to every detail) set in order, and that it is needful for them to be efficiently organised to successfully carry on the gospel work and properly handle their business affairs.
A powerful, lively, Growing, Vibrant Bible believing Church with a great Holy Ghost anointing, teaching and preaching. Bearing the fruit of the spirit and operating in the gifts of the spirit where individual calling and visions are discovered.
Prayer: - A praying Church that is commited to prayer, with a praying leader.
Men's: - A very active and powerful mens ministry, with a burden and love for the souls of men in our nation.
Ladies: - A very active a powerful ladies ministry, with a burden and love for the souls of women in our nation
Youth/Children: - A lively, exciting and vibrant youth group and sunday school, with youth and children actively involved and leading
Missions: - A very active missions / evangelism team with a burden for souls, with monthly activity and outreach programs
Training & Bible school: - Teaching, training & devloping leaders, disciples and new converts. Equipping and and preparing men, women and young people for end time revival.
Irrespective of skin colour, culture, sexes, adult or children, we are willing to reach this nation with Bible Salvation according to the great commission that Jesus gave to the apostles in the gospel of Mark 16v15 & Matthew 28v18-19: Go, Preach, Teach, Baptize, and Observe.
- GO into all the world
- PREACH (TELL) THE GOSPEL
- TEACH (To impart knowledge & skill) all nations
- BAPTIZING them
- OBSERVE (See, mind, notice, note, mark) all things God intends for the church to reach and touch the lives of everyone with the love of Jesus Christ as he commissioned us to do.
We will strive to: -
- Enable people in the church to realize their full potential
- Meet the needs of the church family
- Improve our involvement in the community
- Raise an awareness in the church of the needs in our city
- Make a difference in the lives of as many people as possible